Sunday, May 13, 2018

THE THREE GIVEAWAYS

(The links for the 5 extra entries are listed below, to make things easier!)

SWIMWEAR

a Rafflecopter giveaway


UNISEX

a Rafflecopter giveaway


FEMININE

a Rafflecopter giveaway

Links, for easy access: 

TERMS + CONDITIONS

**Open worldwide. Entrants under 18 years of age must ask for parent or guardian permission. Winner must respond within 24 hours to confirm, otherwise a new winner will be chosen. Winner will be announced on my Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, and Tumblr and will be emailed. All items were purchased by me from the webstore Zaful.com. This giveaway is in no way sponsored by or affiliated with Zaful or any other company. I will not give out any of your information and there is no purchase necessary. I am not responsible for any taxes, customs, duties, etc associated with this prize. I am not responsible for lost or late entries, or prizes lost in shipment. I am not responsible for the quality of the items or the satisfaction of the winners with the items.**

PLEASE check SIZE GUIDES for the items, by following the links below.

Rafflecopter will choose the winners by random and then I will verify that the entry qualifies (ex: the username is a real subsciber/follower/etc). I will notify the winner by email and I will announce it on my platforms. The winner will have 24 hours to respond, or else Rafflecopter will pick a new random winner. They will have 24 hours to respond. This will continue until someone responds.

Winners do NOT have to keep the items! Feel free to sell, giveaway, recycle, etc if you are not happy with them!


HOW TO ENTER

  1. Use the widgets and sign into Rafflecopter (MAKE SURE to use an email address you can check. If you sign in through Facebook, they’ll use the email associated with that account) 
  2. The ONLY mandatory things for entering is to -Subscribe on youtube and give me your username so I can check, and to -Visit my fb fan page (you are NOT required to like it! but you can if you want :3) 
  3. There are 5 extra ways to enter! This increases your chances! Follow on: -insta -twitter -tumblr -younow, and visit my Patreon! (you do not have to pledge, but if you’d like to you can! pledging will NOT increase your chances of winning, but it will get you lots of cool other stuff :3) 

You do NOT have to share the video or repost ANYthing to your own accounts. But if you’d like to share it, please do! 

You CAN enter all three! But you can only win ONE. If somehow one person wins multiple, when I email them I will ask them to choose their favorite. Then a new winner will be randomly picked for the other(s). 

This is open to EVERY subscriber, and you can enter for any, all, or none of them! They are NOT gendered and the only thing I ask is for you to read the product info and check sizing to make sure you want the items!


THE ITEMS

Because this is not affiliated with Zaful, I don’t want to promote them necessarily right now, BUT in the interest of listing the product info, I’ll link the items (all are sold out anyway, but if you'd like to buy anything I'd suggest searching eBay or doing a reverse-image search to see if it's in stock somewhere!):

Swimwear, all Size M (my guess is probably best for small to medium):

Unisex (my guess is pants and top would work for XS to XL):

Feminine (my guess is crop tops would work for S to L):

Most everything fit me, so if you'd like to know my measurements, they are:
Bust - 33-34" (I wear a size small top or a 34A bra)
Waist - 29"
Hip - 35-36" (although the swim bottoms do run small)

I'm sorry that the sizes are already determined! I wish I could get the exact sizes of the winners, but that's not how this giveaway ended up. I will try to do another one someday that is open to all sizes! And of course, if you're not sure if things would work for you, enter anyway!! 

11 comments:

  1. Thank you for the giveaway and a chance to win cool stuff

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you sooo much ! You are giving so much back to us ♥
    Luv ya ! ☼

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, I'm not sure about that first step about signing into Rafflecopter. I haven't signed in or anything, but I did do all the entries (although I had a mixup in the unisex giveaway and put my instagram as my twitter and vice versa, but fortunately I did include the entire links to all of my accounts so it does say twitter.com/ before my twitter username and instagram.com before my instagram username). Did I automatically sign into Rafflecopter with my google account when I opened this page? In that case, will the gmail associated with my google account be the contacting email?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm, I'm not sure. I suppose you might have automatically been signed in if you've entered Rafflecopter giveaways before! But if the issue is that you don't have access to that google account, then keep an eye on my twitter/tumblr/facebook/insta to see if you won and we can figure it out!

      Delete
  5. Thx a lot for these giveaways!!

    I randomly found one of your vid on Youtube and loved it!
    Then I started watching all your hair trasformations, you're so talented in that and I love all your colours!!
    Those half White half Red dreads were STUNNING <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm HolySparda btw..
    Dunno why it doesn't show my name even if I'm logged on Google :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's so awesome of you to spend your own money to allow your fans a chance to win some of your amazing style. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such an amazing opportunity, thank you so much!!! You are incredible <3

    ReplyDelete