Friday, October 23, 2015

Corset Story Giveaway!

a Rafflecopter giveaway

DISCLAIMER This giveaway is for a specific corset I currently am in possession of: YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO ORDER YOUR OWN. It is a US size 8 (UK size 10). Look at the size chart on the product page to see if it will fit you! If you win and it doesn't fit you, you can send it back to me but you can't exchange it through Corset Story.

Check out the corset here!

Check out the video on my corset! We'll be corset twins :)


8 comments:

  1. There is a button under the headline of this post! It will bring you to the enter of the giveaway-action ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is a button under the headline of this post! It will bring you to the enter of the giveaway-action ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It just says engaging giveaway thrusters, how long should it take to load after that

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It should load pretty fast, it only takes about ten seconds to load for me. I'm sorry I don't know why it's doing that!

      Delete
  4. I'm using my phone, is it mobile friendly ? Have tried a few times even on WiFi and it still hasn't loaded. Thanks anyway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It might not be mobile friendly, that's the only other thing I could guess!

      Delete
  5. hi! i dont exactly know how to do this, but i hope you read this.
    i found your youtube account a few months ago searching for a new hairstyle.
    As you said in your video, id really love to get that cute and amazing corset, and as well you said in your video, we had to tell you that. i dont exactly know if i had to say that here in your webpage, but just in case, here i go c:
    thank you so much, and have a nice day <3

    ReplyDelete